Sunday, November 24, 2013

CTNX-2013 Wrap Up

Hey guys!

Returned home just a few days ago from CTNX 2013 and holy wow was that an amazing experience! I had such a great time and met so many people, I'm still going through business cards and the like to reconnect with those I met. I received a lot of wonderful feedback from people about my art, which gave me quite the confidence boost.

It was pretty exhausting being at a table for so many hours if only because I'm not used to being "on" for that many hours at a time. It was a bit overwhelming talking to so many different types of people crammed into a few days, but at the same time, I had a tremendous amount of fun and can't wait for next year. I'm already talking to friends about sharing a table next year, who to split the hotel with, and so on. I'll be applying for a table in the main exhibit hall the moment registration opens.

Again, it was wonderful meeting new people and catching up with old friends!

A few people asked if I have a shop, and I just want to say it's in the works. It got put off a bit while I was prepping for CTNX, but hopefully this week I'll have to shop up and running. Check back here for the shop info.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy and I would like to say thank you for talking to our owner. (She's the one who was on visual overload, and took a while to get the words to string together into legible sentences. You were so very patient with her, and we thank you for that.

    Good luck in you endeavors. Keep up the good work.

    We hope to see you next year.

    ReplyDelete