Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CTNX 2013!

Hey everyone!

Well, it's yet again time for another CTNX and I am SO excited! I've been attending every year since 2010, and this year I have my first booth there. I'll be in the New Talent section, table XT48. I'm going to have art prints in sizes 5x7 and 8.5x11, as well as a limited edition (50 copies only) print of my very first art book, The Scribblings of a Duck.

I'm both nervous and anxious for the show, and looking forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends. I wait all year for this event, and I'm so pleased to have been accepted as an exhitor this year.

I will do my best to update my Twitter feed with goings-on at the con, so you may be able to keep track of me there. Professional: @heatheranimates, and Personal: @Duckeh

Please stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment